The Art of the Gap: Why Nature Disrupts Our Plans to Save Our Souls

 ARE WE NEEDED TO CONSERVE NATURE OR NATURE CONSERVES US ??

I don't know about other humans but nature , the real disconnect that probably any human soul would seek literally gave the self conservation of ideologies, activities and skills needed in my life. I wasn't a consistent person in life because life or nature or the universe never let me to be such consistent in one way of life, It let me out of my comfort zone each time because I need to know the full picture of life before getting into any decisions so even if I was very stubborn about a single particular decision in life, it would get so destructed and failed away from it. And those gaps, are what give some space, that is nature! When we give those gaps or space that nature needs, we can be able to hold that level of purity. At that time, I felt like I needed a perfect picture to draw, imagine or to implement anything I needed in life but I also felt that I need to exhibit the process so that when we're at our duty, no such procrastination of result will bother us. When you're into art and nature, even procrastination is your focus.

When we laugh at our confusions, we tend to become more grateful for all the blissful things around us. But isn't it funny that the ones that are so courageous in life are the ones that will often fall into some of the most foolish fears? The play of the heart and the play of the moon, is what I call this.



When the heart begins to love these intuitive spots of the space, it becomes a universe with its own soul, where the thoughts become the sky. But all of these are to show that there's miracle, there's magic, there's intensity. There's a reason for everything and there's a connecting dot for all awesome things that happened. Just like how the night light, shadow of my pen and the moon light above are so connected for one process- expression- that is exactly how the universe processes-oneness. We all might feel like different people from different timelines, but all of us possess the same cosmic energy from the dynamics of planets and stars. And I believe that the lot of collisions happening in real life is also a coincidence of parallel universes, maybe multiverses, maybe infiniteness, whatever terminologies we try to trap them, life is expandable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond the Crowd: Little Knowledge is Always Dangerous

Linguistic journey