Beyond the Crowd: Little Knowledge is Always Dangerous


Every June 5th, social media gets flooded with the same uninspired, performative nonsense: a generic stock image of the globe paired with empty "Happy Environment Day" wishes. Last year, unable to tolerate the sheer amount of inauthentic, surface-level content people were recycling while ignoring the structural destruction right in front of them, I hit my breaking point. I sat down and wrote my raw, unfiltered thoughts over a shot of the sky, venting the real, gritty truths about our lack of civic sense and the systems failing our living zones.
​I originally posted this as a Pin, but it deserves a permanent home where it won't get buried by algorithms. Because a year later, absolutely nothing has changed, and little knowledge remains just as dangerous. Here is the manifesto, exactly as I wrote it:












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Art of the Gap: Why Nature Disrupts Our Plans to Save Our Souls

Linguistic journey